Nurse recruitment open days
These events are open to nurses and nursing assistants who would like to know more about career opportunities at SASH. Come along to find out how you can join the SASH team.
Graduate nurses event
Monday 15 October 2018, 1pm – 5pm
Postgraduate education centre (PGEC), East Surrey Hospital
Be the best – be a SASH nurse
At Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH) we have great nursing opportunities – from newly qualified to those with more experience and specialty nurses too.View current vacancies on NHS Jobs
- We are one of the best performing Trusts in England, recognised by the CQC who have rated us as Good in all domains
- We are in the top Trusts for staff motivation
- We are one of the safest hospitals in England according to the CQCs intelligent monitoring
- We have the best friends and family test score in our region
- We achieved 100% for cleanliness in the latest PLACE Scores
All of this has helped us to be rated as one of the top hospital Trusts in the HSJ Top 120 Best Places to Work.
Our offer to you
- Exciting opportunities in dynamic healthcare settings
- Training and education to support you in your career, including preceptorship and CPD
- We welcome applications through the return to nursing programme
- Flexible working to support your work-life balance – enhancing your quality of life and enabling you to deliver high quality care
In addition, SASH is just one of five other Trusts in England to be partnered with the Virginia Mason Institute, a globally recognised centre for healthcare excellence in the United States, on their exciting and innovative five year development programme will see SASH nurses as an integral part of taking us from good to outstanding.
Contact the team
Ready to find out more? Contact our recruitment team on 01737 768511 ext: 1968