Be the best – be a SASH nurse
At Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH) we have great nursing opportunities – from newly qualified to those with more experience and specialty nurses too.
We are one of the best performing Trusts in England:
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has given us an Outstanding rating
- SASH are in the top 20% nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work or receive treatmentOur workforce are amongst the most motivated in the country; SASH is well above the national average for overall staff engagement
- We are one of the safest hospitals in the country according to CQC’s intelligent monitoring
- Up to 96% of people surveyed would recommend us to their friends and family
- We are a National Patient Safety Awards Winner
All of this has helped us to be rated as one of the top hospital Trusts in the HSJ Top 120 Best Places to Work.
- Exciting opportunities in dynamic healthcare settings
- Training and education to support you in your career, including preceptorship and CPD
- We welcome applications through the return to nursing programme
- Flexible working to support your work-life balance – enhancing your quality of life and enabling you to deliver high quality care
In addition, SASH is just one of five other Trusts in England to be partnered with the Virginia Mason Institute, a globally recognised centre for healthcare excellence in the United States, on their exciting and innovative five year development programme will see SASH nurses as an integral part of taking us from good to outstanding.