Crawley Hospital is conveniently located a seven minute walk from the town centre and has good bus and rail links.
West Green Drive
- From roundabout on A23 Crawley Avenue, head south-east into Ifield Avenue
- Almost immediately, take the right-hand lane to turn into Ewhurst Road – the hospital is signposted
- After about 350 yards turn left into West Green Drive (opposite the local shops)
- The hospital is on the right after about 300 yards.
There is a one way circuit, with various parking areas including a staff-only permit area.
Parking is very limited at Crawley Hospital. The pay and display car park costs:
- Up to 1 hour £1.20
- Up to 2 hours £2.40
- Up to 3 hours £3.60
- Up to 4 hours £4.80
- Up to 5 hours £6.00
- All day £9.00
Please note: Any changes to these costs may not be reflected on the website.
There are also paid car parking spaces just outside the hospital, along West Green Drive, a car park just past the hospital on the right-hand side, and a large multi-storey car park on Orchard Street, which is open until 8pm every day except Sunday.
The Orchard Street multi-storey car park is located at the junction of Orchard Street/Pegler Way and is a secure, 24-hour car park less than five minutes’ walk from Crawley Hospital.
Parking concessions for COVID-19 can only be used when on official duty as an NHS staff member, health and social care worker or NHS Volunteer Responder. Local authorities, NHS Trusts and the Royal Voluntary Service will be distributing the pass to those they deem to be eligible.
If you believe you are eligible for a pass, please contact your workplace who will then provide the necessary details to the council to update systems. Please be aware that this can take time, and you need to make sure you have the appropriate permissions in place to be eligible to park without charge.
Please note that charges for on-street parking and at other locations still apply unless advised otherwise.
- Route 2 (for West Green Drive entrance) – serving Tilgate, Furnace Green, Crawley Town centre, Ifield and Ifield West.
- Route 3 (for West Green Drive entrance) - serving Bewbush, Gossops Green, Crawley town centre, Three Bridges Station, Pound Hill, Forge Wood.
For more information visit or to plan your journey visit: the Metrobus website.
The nearest station to the hospital is Crawley Station which is 0.6 miles away and about a 12 minute walk.