We do not directly provide community therapy services at Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH).
We may see you if you are referred as an outpatient by a SASH consultant at East Surrey Hospital. Please see our individual team pages for the details of the outpatient services we provide.
First Community Health & Care (FCHC) therapists will see you if:
- You are referred by an East Surrey GP
- You are an inpatient at Caterham Dene Hospital
Horsham and Crawley
Sussex Community NHS Trust therapists will see you if you are in hospital or are referred by your GP in the community.
Central Surrey Health therapists will see you if:
- You are inpatient at Dorking hospital
- You are referred as an outpatient at Dorking hospital
- You are referred by a GP in the Dorking area