Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust is part of the National Health Service: the largest employer in Europe.
As you’d expect from an organisation with that kind of backing, we are able to offer a wide-range of career opportunities, in a progressive environment and with an attractive benefits package and in a great part of the world to live.
All of our employees contribute to the health care that we provide for our local population and are a valued resource with a key part to play in our drive for constant improvement.
As part of the NHS, As soon as you become an employee you automatically become a member of the NHS pension scheme. Membership of the scheme is voluntary and, if you wish, you can opt out of the scheme at any time.
There are no administration costs and you may transfer pension benefits into and out of the scheme.
For more details about the NHS Pension Scheme, see the NHS Pensions website.
• Employee Assistance Programme – Your free and confidential information, support and counselling service
• Library and Knowledge Services with internet access and computer assisted learning facilities
• On-site shops, including WH Smits and Boots.
• Post Graduate Education Centre with modern seminar and conference facilities
• A Nurse Bank across all specialities
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Childcare support
• Free WIFI across the hospital