Crawley Hospital is conveniently located a seven minute walk from the town centre and has good bus and rail links.
Getting to Crawley Hospital by Car
West Green Drive
- From roundabout on A23 Crawley Avenue (marked on map), head south-east into Ifield Avenue
- Almost immediately, take the right-hand lane to turn into Ewhurst Road – the hospital is signposted
- After about 350 yds turn left into West Green Drive (opposite local shops)
- The hospital is on the right after about 300 yds.
There is a one way circuit, with various parking areas including a staff-only permit area.
Parking is very limited at Crawley Hospital. The pay and display car park costs:
- £1 for up to an hour
- £2 for up to two hours
- £3 for up to three hours
- £4 for up to four hours
- £5 for between four and 12 hours
- £25 over 12 hours
Please Note: Any changes to these costs may not be reflected on the website.
There are also paid car parking spaces just outside the hospital, along West Green Drive, a car park just past the hospital on the right-hand side, and a large multi-storey car park on Orchard Street, which is open until 8pm every day except Sunday.
Getting to Crawley Hosptial by Bus
Route 1 (for West Green Drive entrance) – serving Broadfield, Southgate, Crawley town centre, Gossops Green and Bewbush.
Route 2 (for West Green Drive entrance) – serving Tilgate, Furnace Green, Crawley Town centre, Ifield and Ifield West.
Routes 526 & 527 (for Ifield Road entrance) – serving Charlwood, Horley, Smallfield and Crawley town centre.
For more information visit or to plan your journey visit: http://www.metrobus.co.uk/
Getting to Crawley Hospital by Train
The nearest station to the hospital is Crawley Station which is 0.6 miles away and about a 12 minute walk.